My Scale


Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 23 Fitness Ridge

Monday Monday....my last Monday took place today.  This week has me thinking about going home a lot more than the weeks prior.  With every class I take I think wow, this is my last Pilates class, this is my last time on the Anasazi Hike.  I am trying to step it up a little more this week since it's my last chance to up my results.  Today I took the 6:00am class with Anna Marie, then my hike.  When we returned I took the Mountain class instead of pool, it is a better cardio burn.  I did mountain on the treadmill and went to level 15, the highest level possible.





Lunch was sunchoke soup and yummy yummy tilapia tacos.  I added a little salsa and cilantro to the top of them and I was in heaven.  After lunch  I went to my room for a little bit, closing my eyes.  I took about a half an hour nap then I got up and headed to the gym.  I did about 15 mins of cardio on the elliptical before the circuit training class.  I was really tired when we were finished with that class.  But with only 15 minutes to recover I was quickly in Step and Pump with John Yohman.  I don't know if he was trying to kick my butt, or everyones butt, all I can say is that was the hardest Step and Pump class I have attended here.  Whew!

I was so exhausted, it took all my energy just to get my bathing suit on and head to the pool.  I didn't workout in the pool as hard as usual but I was still burning calories.  4:30pm class always allows for a nice long shower before dinner.  Nothing feels better than getting a shower and dressing in my sweats for dinner.

Dinner was amazing tonight, we had wasabi mashed potatoes with chicken and asparagus with a pineapple sorbet for dessert.  Not only did the food look beautifully presented, it was out and out delicious!  Having a month of meals cooked for me, I worry about having to cook again at home. I am feeling a little spoiled, I haven't even washed a dirty dish in weeks!  Well there must be some calories burned cooking and doing my dishes, so I guess I will get through it!  (he-he)


Everyday isn't going to offer you a ton of energy, so on the days you feel tired do what you can to exercise.  Even if it's only for a little bit of time.  Not only will you be good to your body, you will be good to your mind.

1 comment:

clare rowley said...

My legs are hurting from the rapid decent from the mountain yesterday and I was going to rest them - but after reading your post, I'm going to get my butt onto my total gym and do what I can before calling it a night. Hugs sista~