TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE 8.5 POUNDS
WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK 1.5 POUNDS
THIS PICTURE OF FAT IS 1 POUND
Like so many times in my past, the scale seemed somewhat of a betrayal today. It really helped put me in a miserable mood. But then I started calculating my weight loss so far, and my goal weight for March 10,2010. I set my goal to lose 16.5 pounds by that date. It is definitely not realistic to me anymore. I have dealt with the disappointment, and am now seeking the positives.
1) I weigh in the 180's again!
2) I have lost almost 10 pounds in a month
3) If I lose another 1.5 lbs a week for the next 4 weeks I will weigh 184 by my goal date. (Which is just 4 pounds shy of my goal weight for that date.)
4) The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Inductions Ceremony is actually March15th,
giving me an extra 5 days to lose, and has changed my goal date.
5) Everyday I work out, I help make the job of working out a little easier, maybe one day it will feel less like a job and more like a leisure activity.
6) I see a change in my appearance!!
7) I am being acknowledged by people about my weight loss.
8) My clothes are fitting better.
9) It's easier to look in the mirror.
10) I feel happier with myself.
I am fine, I am on my way. And I will add more of a workout to my schedule whenever I can.
I will accept my loss as a VICTORY, because it is!!
It's all good.
Oh lastly, one bit of great news I did receive today was my blood pressure.
I have been anywhere from 150/90 to my last BP of 138/90.
Today my BP was 124/71
That is definitely something to be smiling about!