My Scale


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 3 = 70 days till Fitness Ridge

I am beat!  I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday because I had a gig and had to prepare for it.  I spent a few hours getting ready for my gig and then managed to pull in a decent work out.  I am really at the beginning and am doing a walk of 2.8mpgs and a jog at 3.5mpgs.  Yesterday I did 1/4 mile walk 1/4 mile jog 1/4 mile walk 1/4 mile jog 1/4 mile walk.  1.25 miles.  It is slow I know but it really is kicking my out of shape butt.  I followed it up with my eliptical for 31 minutes.  No resistance no ramp..just straight work out at about 2.0mpg.  I had hoped to get another work out when I returned from my gig...but I didnt feel the need.  The gig overlooked feeding me.  So yesterday I ate just 2.5 meals.  Caloric intake was under 800 for the day.  The odd thing...I didnt' get hungry...go figure.

Today, I just finished my treadmill doing every 1/4 mile a walk then a jog.  The ending with a .50 walk.  For a total of 1.50 miles.  I felt great when I was done...then I got on the eliptical...and I was so beat from the treadmill I could feel the need for more carbs to keep going.  So I did my 30 mins and was grateful to get off.  I am going to relax for a lil then eat and pack up my christmas decorations.  I hope to ride by stationary bike for an hour later tonight.

Bodybugg is really great, it is helping me understand weight loss to exercise.  I have understandably lost 1.5 pounds in 3 days.  My goal is 2.38 pounds a week.  My present goal is to lose 15 pounds by March 15th.  It is seemingly possible.

Oh, another thing...I have started eating on small plates to help with my portion control!!  I have found myself overeating even with vegetables...so this should help!

No comments: