My Scale


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Body Bugg

I wasted a week, yes, a week..that is how long my body bugg has been screaming at me between its four walls of cardboard.  I have finally opened it up and introduced myself.  We have got acquainted and I believe I am ready to allow it to get a lil closer.  I will be fitting it to my arm shortly from now and I will even put on my sneakers and let it take me for a ride on my treadmill.
Let it be known, after researching, I found the bodybugg to be the cheapest at Costco.  $40.00 off retail, plus another $9.00 for being a member.  Delivery was fast! 
The BodyBugg resources seem really good.  I am setting some high standards for myself.  Expecting a 15 pound weight loss in 6 weeks, even though it told me to shoot for 2 lbs a week.  Truth is, I want to be 15 pounds lighter for the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Inductions that I go to yearly.
I figure if I can reach THAT goal, I am well on my way for my trip The Ridge in April.  Well that is all for now.  I did buy the display as well..so I am going to sync it with my bugg and get my groove on....yeah that is what I am going to call it...My groove.  over and out!~

1 comment:

qwerty said...

You are so funny! Thanks for the tip about Costco and the Bodybugg.